Sunday, April 19, 2009

Week 13

  
(Photos for iWeb)

Assignment: (Start iWeb creation) 
This week we were assigned to start a iWeb website in order that we could put all of your artwork on the site.  This website will be a second way for us to display our artwork other then this blog.

Craft: (How did I do it?)
In order to create this site we first had to open iWeb and pick a theme we like.  We where taught in class a few of the basics of iWeb and thus we were on our way to making our own website.  I chose a more basic theme so that I really had control over what the site would look like.

Composition: (Arrangement of elements)
In order to complete this assignment we also had to make for folders in which we put all of the picture of our artwork.  These pictures will be used for the website and in order to make the site work correctly we needed to have some organizational tools in place.  One folder was for our Lincoln pics, one for are mash up 2 pics, one with are comic strip, and the last was a folder for pics of ourselves.
Concept: (What am I trying to say?)
By this creation of a website I am going to attempt to make each page of my website different for each piece of artwork.  by doing this each project will have its own fell and can be view in a different way then how my fellow students artworks are viewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment